OPEN EVENING - Tuesday 5th June 2018
Juvenile Member (Age 8-14): €25 + €3 each Mon.
Junior Member (Age 15-18): €50
Student Membership (Age 18-25): €50
Note: Student must be over 18 and in full time education or serving an apprenticeship ceasing at the end of the year when student reaches 25
Monday June 11th 9/18 Hole Single Stableford
Monday June 18th 9/18 Hole Single Stableford
Monday June 25th 9/18 Hole Single Stableford (President Tom Hutchinson’s Prize)
Monday July 2nd 9/18 Hole Single Stroke (Lady Captain Marese Callaghan’s Prize)
Monday July 9th 9/18 Hole Single Stableford
Monday July 16th 9/18 Hole Single Stableford
Monday July 23rd 9/18 Hole Single Stableford
Monday July 30th 9/18 Hole Single Stableford
Saturday August 4th P. J. O’Reilly Boy’s Cup and Mrs F. McDonnell Girl’s Cup
Monday August 6th 9/18 Hole Single Stroke (Lady President Margaret Ormiston’s Prize)
Monday August 13th 18 Hole Single Stroke (Captain Martin Sherry's Prize)
Monday August 20th 9/18 Hole Single Stableford
- Must adhere to the rules and etiquette of golf and the rules of the Club (as may be decided by the appropriate Club Committee) at all times.
- Must give way to Senior Members at all times.
- May not play the course on Sundays (Men’s Competitions) or Thursdays (Ladies Competitions) or Open Days unless playing in a designated competition or with specific permission of the appropriate Club Committee.
- Juvenile members must have vacated the course by 7pm (unless accompanied by an adult).
- Must have three fully completed singles competition cards returned to be eligible to win first prize in either The Boy’s Cup/The Girl’s Cup or Captains’ Prizes to the Juniors/Juveniles.
- Any complaints from a Junior /Juvenile member must be made through Parent/guardian in writing to the appropriate Club Committee. Complaints about Juniors/Juveniles must also be made to the appropriate Club Committee in writing.